How It Works
- Depending on the size and scope of your charity event, you can pick between an open air photo booth for large group pictures or an enclosed booth for a more intimate feel
- Pick from our selection of backdrops to spice up the visuals within the pictueres
- Is your company running a charity? Ask us about how our branding options can help spread the word for your cause
- Our photos are easy to share, choose between physical or digital distribution (or both!) so that the memories can last
- A Cut Above Photo Booth expert will be on site to help set up and run the booth itself. We understand that running a charity can be a lot of responsibility, that’s why we handle the technical stuff and encourage visitors to try the booth!
Endless Entertainment Options For Your Event
Our walk-a-thon was a success, and I’m positive Cut Above played a large role in that!
The kids had a great time taking pictures. If I didn’t have a chance to try it myself, I would be pretty jealous of them right now.
As Seen On…
Many charities can be fun as people get the chance to connect with others in their area and learn more about how they can help those in need. While some attendees may be a bit shy or embarrassed at first, a photo booth can bring the energy you need.
Kids and adults both love to pose in front of a camera with some props; it’s like having a second Halloween! Any group that arrives inside our photo booth can take pictures with their unique style, using custom templates, backgrounds, and filters to create brilliant memories.
After your guests take their best pictures, they can share them through social media channels like Facebook and Twitter. If your charity event is corporate sponsored, we can apply unique corporate branding to your photos so the community can learn more about who you are and what you offer!