How It Works
- Pick between an open air or closed photo booth that can best fit your event space
- A variety of backdrops will be available for your choosing, find one that you and your guests will love
- Many Bar and Bat Mitszvah events have some sort of theme. Tell us about it so we can adjust the photo booth to fit into the scene
- No need to be a digital wizard, we can save and distribute the pictures taken at your event either physically or digitally
- An on-site technician will come and set up the photo booth for you. Once the event gets started, your guests can get help from the tech on best props, poses, and templates to use
Endless Entertainment Options For Your Event
It’s the first time I’ve rented a photo booth. I’m glad Jessy was so cooperative and understanding over the phone, my guests loved it!
It felt a little silly at first but then the kids got really into it. This is certainly a bar mitzvah I will always remember.
As Seen On…
Cut Above Photo Booth has served many Bar Mitzvah events in Orlando and throughout South Florida. With our rental services at your disposal, you and your guests can capture memories that will last a lifetime.
Many of the Bar Mitzvah or Bat Mitzvahs we served in the past boasted a unique theme. Make a statement by choosing from a variety of unique and diverse backdrops that best complement your theme. Likewise, we wouldn’t be much of a photo booth service if we didn’t provide an even larger array of props to choose from. Props are a fun way to nudge your guests to experiment in front of the camera and take silly pictures that they otherwise wouldn’t have taken by a professional photographer.
Our technicians have ample experience setting up fun photo booths at your bar or bat mitzvah. If you have any questions about how to take photos, where to best place the booth, or other related queries, our technician has the answers you need. Contact us at Cut Above Photo Booth today to learn more about our services.